Spanish and Portuguese
- PhD candidate in Hispanic Literature. University of California, Santa Barbara
- MA in Publishing (summa cum laude). Autonomous University of Morelos State, Mexico
- BA in Literature. Autonomous University of Morelos State, Mexico
Yunuen Gómez Ocampo is currently PhD candidate in Hispanic Literatures in the Department of Spanish and Portuguese, University of California, Santa Barbara, and UC-MEXUS CONACYT doctoral fellow. She is originally from Mexico, where she studied BA on Hispanic Literature and Masters in Publishing. Thanks to a MA fellowship from the Mexican agency CONACYT, she prepared and published an annotated edition of La vida entera, by the Cuban poet Virgilio Piñera. She has been editor in chief and regular contributor for different journals and academic projects.
- “Cuerpos femeninos al margen del papel y del lienzo en Maria-Mercè Marçal y Frida Kahlo” (2016)
- “La traición como una síntesis dialéctica negativa en El apando de José Revueltas y Felipe Cazals” (2016).
- Editing literary texts. Junior and senior students
- Span 25. Advanced grammar and composition
- Span 16A. Spanish for heritage speakers